Calm Mediation provides cost-effective development courses tailored to the particular needs of organisations.
As well as training and development to support in-house mediation/RJ schemes, we provide workshops on effective application of techniques which help employees to better prevent and manage conflict in their dealings with colleagues and customers.
Conflict management workshops
- Having difficult conversations at work – tools and techniques to help staff deal quickly and effectively with disagreements or misunderstandings.
- Customers’ assumptions and resentments – tools and techniques to help staff respond constructively to unhappy customers.
- Handling neighbour disputes objectively – tools and techniques to help staff working with neighbours in dispute.
- Full training for prospective in-house mediators– for organisations wishing to train staff to provide mediation for colleagues.
- Development workshops for in-house mediators– a range of workshops to refresh and develop mediators’ skills and keep them motivated.
- An introduction to mediation – e.g. to support the introduction of mediation schemes.
- Encouraging customers to agree to mediation – to help employees ‘sell’ the opportunity that mediation offers to their clients.
Restorative justice training
- Full training for prospective RJ facilitators – for organisations wishing to train staff to use restorative approaches in their work.
Upcoming RJ Group Supervisions:
- Tuesday 3rd May 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 7th July 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 6th September 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 3rd November 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 10th January 2023, 14:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 9th March 2023, 14:00 – 16:00
Please contact us to discuss your needs for conflict management training.