For those who wish to become a mediator or restorative justice practitioner, we offer affordable skills training leading to an accredited qualification in:
These courses are open to all.
Our training activities are guided by training and education policies to help ensure a high standard of organisation and delivery – click here to view.
Bespoke staff development
We also provide cost-effective bespoke staff development opportunities in conflict management to suit the particular needs of organisations. Typical workshops teach techniques used in mediation and restorative approaches to assist staff to prevent and manage conflict with colleagues and customers.
Please click on the links above for further details, dates and booking.
Why train with Calm Mediation?
- We have achieved the Open College Network London Quality Mark, which recognises our high standards as a training provider. OCN London is a respected qualifications body accredited by OfQual. For our accredited practitioner training, they check that our work assessing learners’ practical skills and written assignments meets the required standards.
- Our training is delivered by experienced, accredited practitioners with an enthusiasm for what they do and a willingness to share their experience and insights.
- Our training covers both theory and practice, with plenty of opportunity to try out skills in realistic role plays.
- Our competitive fees cover all training materials, lunches and refreshments, and (where appropriate) accreditation.
- Unlike most providers of mediation/RJ training, Calm Mediation can offer (depending on vacancies) the opportunity to practise and develop your new skills on real cases. Read more about volunteering opportunities with us.
- Community mediation and RJ practitioner courses offer lower cost options for those who do not wish/need to gain full accreditation.